- Date 24 Dec 2020
- Category Metrimonial Law
ABOUT THIS PROJECT
DIVORCE LAWYER IN DELHI
Family is important but if it’s not going to be happy then you should not suffer. Holding a position of top divorce attorney trademark copyright lawyer it is our responsibility to perform the best. Recovery of money along with, honor and respect are the keyholes we have provided to be the best divorce lawyer in Delhi. We provide complete litigation services in divorce matters be it consented, mutual, domestic violence, custody of child or maintenance, etc.
- Registration of marriage before various Sub-Divisional Magistrates.
- Drafting and issuance of legal notice for restitution of conjugal rights.
- Advising clients from safeguard of the misuse of Section 498-A, Sec. 3 & 4 of the Dowry Prohibition Law, 125 Cr.P.C. Section 406/323/325 IPC Domestic Violence Act.
- Drafting / arguing / contesting / filing of divorce petition under various grounds.
- Drafting / granting / assisting / filing of Divorce Petition under mutual consent.
- Grant of maintenance under Sectioin 125 Cr.P.C.
- Grant of maintenance under Section 24 of the Hindu Marriage Act.
- Grant of maintenance under Domestic Violence Act.
- Grant of anticipatory bail under Section 498-A/406 IPC & Stay arrest under Section 498-A/406, 3 & 4 of Dowry Prohibition Act, 323, 325 IPC.
- Grant of Regular Bail.
- Alteration of maintenance (enhanced / reduction) if already fixed under Section 127 Cr.P.C.
- Drafting / filing of written statement, reply, rejoinder, replication, applications etc.
- Conducting and defending trial under Section 498-A/406, 323, 325 IPC – Section 3 and 4 of Dowry Prohibition Act – 125 Cr.P.C. – Divorce petition under Section 13 of H.M.A.
- Restitution of conjugal rights under Section 9 of Hindu Marriage Act.
- Domestic Violence Act – conducting trial
- Filing of the complaints petitions
- Drafting of written statements, reply
- Examination and cross examination of witnesses.
- Final argument
- Drafting / filing / Arguing / contesting before of appeal, revision, Criminal Miscellaneous Petition before Session Court, Hon’ble High Court & Hon’ble Supreme Court of India.
- Special Leave Petition Under Article 136 of Constitution of India before Hon’ble Supreme Court of India.